Spain Entry Visa
Apart from exempted citizens, a short stay visa (also known as Schengen visa) is required to attend the conference. Portugal is part of the Schengen Area. The visa should be applied for at the consular office of the country of residence. You will need to apply for your visa as early as possible, the length of processing time will vary based on the circumstances of each case (up to 3 months).
Citizens exempted from visa requierements
- Nationals of the European Union, the European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland;
- Nationals of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela;
- Nationals of the following countries if bearers of biometric passports only: Albania, Bosnia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
Please double check the visa requirements for your country on this website (you may also contact the Embassy of Spain in your country):
Visa application process can take several weeks, so we encourage attendees to apply for visas as early as possible.
At least one of the following criteria must be met in order to honor the request for a letter of invitation:
The requesting party must either: be an author of an accepted submission.
Have paid the registration fee, in full, for this conference.
Have paid the Exhibition/Sponsorship fee for this conference.
Letter of Invitation
Invitation letters take META Management 7-14 days to process. Please fill out all the required information on the online form below.
Important information (please read):
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- If you are presenting a paper, include the title, otherwise please explain your situation.
- Please note that each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form. All letters will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. If a paper letter is required, it will be sent through international tracked airmail (45€). The letter may take 1-2 additional weeks to reach your location. Please check the correctness of the data in your application to prevent multiple sending/payments.
- META Management reserves the right to request further information regarding the company or affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests. META is unable to contact Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend the meeting.
Request a Visa Invitation Letter
Individuals requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas must apply using the online form below.
Payment methods (for original letters only): Credit card, PayPal (Bank transfer is not accepted).