META Support Program
Financial Assistance to META participants
In order to help out financially participants for attending META 2022, the conference has set aside limited funds. The assistance will be in the form of reduced registration fee scheme which is applicable to both standard and student rate. Priority is given to students and scientists working in less wealthy countries and lower middle income countries.
- Application Opens on 10 March 2022
- Application Closes on 4 April 2022
- Result Notification by 12 April 2022
Conditions for Application
- Applicants must submit all required information.
- Application must be submitted by 4 Avril 2022.
- Applications will be reviewed and successful applicants will be notified by email after 12 Avril 2022.
- Successful applicants must confirm their participation by 6 June 2022, and the payment of that registration fee must be completed by then. Otherwise the offer will lapse.
- Note: Submitting the application does NOT imply that the assistance requested will be offered.
Here is a list of criteria that will be considered in the selection process:
- Novelty, significance, and quality of research summarized in the abstract.
- Special consideration will be given to doctoral students who are first authors of papers accepted for presentation at META.
Application Process: The following will be requested as part of the application
- Applicant's curriculum vita.
- For students, a support letter from the applicant's adviser/mentor confirming the eligibility of the applicant and availability of funds from other sources to cover any remaining cost.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: META 2022 Funding Support. All of the above information should be in a single pdf file called FirstnameLastname.pdf.