Submission Preparation Checklist
Each contributing author is expected to provide a 2-page summary of their work, which will be included in the conference proceedings. A 50-word abstract should be included in the summary as highlighted in the conference templates. Your abstract should be a brief summary of your paper topic. If your paper is accepted, your 50-word abstract will be included in the Conference Program.
All submissions MUST meet the following requirements:
- The submission file is in PDF format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic requirements outlined in the Conference Template: 2-page summary
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
- Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
- In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.